How do you install a set of Buffalo Straps?
You know you have installed your Buffalo Straps correctly if you are able to pull down on the strap to tighten it. Read the procedure below or watch the video.
- Using the short end with the buckle, tread the loop through the top of the fridge handle.
- Thread the buckle down through the loop.
- Pull the buckle tight. The strap should look like it has a neck tie.
- Using the long loose end, thread the loop through the anchor point.
- Thread the end of the long strap through the loop.
- Pull the strap tight. The strap should look like it has a neck tie.
- Thread the end of the long strap through the buckle and snug tight.
- The Buffalo strap is now attached.
- Complete the installation by attaching all four straps.